Puts your health information at your fingertips
|MyChart is available to patients of HMHP Physician Associates practices, clinics, and physicians|
If you are a patient of a HMHP Physician Associates doctor or clinic, sign up for a MyChart account today! HMHP Physician Associates doctors offer MyChart to their patients at no charge. MyChart enables enrolled patients to access their health information online, anytime, anywhere. MyChart is password protected and delivered via an encrypted connection, so all information is safe from unauthorized access. Online, patients can:
- View medical information: Review medications, immunizations and allergies; receive test results; and review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by their physician
- Stay in touch with their physician: Send secure messages and request prescription renewals
- Manage appointments: Schedule an appointment and view details of past and upcoming appointments
- Access family health records: Link the family's accounts for convenient access to everyone's appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.
And now, accessing your health information on MyChart is even more convenient.
Whether you’re at work, running errands or heading out to a doctor’s appointment, MyChart is available to you via your Apple iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad® or via your Android™ device.
MyChartMobile does not replace the web-based MyChart and does not include all of the same features. Patients must have a MyChart account before they can access MyChartMobile. If you don’t already have a MyChart account, please contact your ABC physician’s office staff to set one up.
Once your MyChart account is set up, here’s how to access MyChartMobile:
1. Download the free MyChart app from the Apple App Store
or from Google Play
2. Once you’ve launched the app, select “Catholic Health Partners” from the list of healthcare providers. (Your physician’s office is part of the Catholic Health Partners organization.)
3. Enter your MyChart username and password, and begin using MyChartMobile!
Please contact the physician’s office where you signed up for MyChart if you have difficulty downloading or using the free app for MyChartMobile.
© 2011 Epic Systems Corporation. All rights reserved.iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.