Orthopaedics by Design Joint Initiative
at St. Joseph Health Center
This innovative joint replacement program is a collaboration between physician, patient, family and St. Joseph Health Center. The Orthopaedics by Design Joint Initiative focuses on educating the patient about what to expect before, during and after joint replacement surgery and returning the patient to an active, fulfilling life.
This comprehensive program includes education classes and innovative treatments in a friendly healing environment. A fundamental aspect of Orthopaedics by Design Joint Initiative is education. By thoroughly educating the patient and their caregivers about what is entailed in the surgical and rehabilitation process, we make the patient more comfortable, which ultimately improves the healing process.
Further adding to the comfort of the patient is a long list of amenities:
- Reserved rooms with comfortable decor
- Room service
- Gift bag
- Reserved hospital parking
- Personal guide on day of admission
- Local daily newspaper
- Dinner or pizza party day of discharge
- Daily itinerary of treatment and rehabilitation activities
- Visitor waiting area with coffee station
- MAGNET designated nursing staff with friendly faces to attend to your needs
For details on the Orthopaedics by Design Joint Initiative program, call 330-841-4628 or click HERE to download the program brochure.