Humility of Mary Health Partners laboratory services operates as a full-service anatomic and clinical pathology facility for both hospital inpatient and general outpatient services. Our laboratories are directed by board certified pathologists and all clinical departments are staffed by degreed ASCP registered testing personnel who provide technical expertise in a broad array of laboratory services.
Laboratory Services St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Center
8401 Market Street
Boardman OH 44512
330-729-1420 St. Elizabeth Health Center
1044 Belmont Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44501
We are pleased to offer our patients the following:
- Our patients are given the convenience of choosing one of the many locations nearest to them.
- Laboratory test results can be forwarded to ordering physicians, at any location.
- One electronic filing system is maintained for all of our facilities to allow records to be easily retrieved no matter where the test information was collected or performed within our care system.
- Our highly experienced staff assures you of a pleasant and professional experience each time you visit.
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)(#16595-01)
- US Department of Health and Human Services -Clinical
- Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA)(ID# 36D0656161) -Medicare (ID# 360064)
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) (Hospital License #34-01131-01)
- Joint Commission for Accreditation of Hospitals (JCAHO)(#006402440)
- US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)(#1571729)
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)(Lab#22)
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)(Institutional #5263)
- American Society of Cytopathology (ASC)